Uncategorized

5 Guidelines For Choosing Bridal Party Gifts

We’ve all been to receptions that are standard – we welcome and celebrate the new married couple, watch them dance, and enjoy cake with them. But creative couples often enjoy coming up with fun games that include the entire guest list.

Baby shower party favors often have something to do with babies. Party supply stores sell plastic pacifiers that can be given with an imprinted ribbon tied to it. Attaching a ribbon with the mother’s name is a great idea. Other cute party favors for baby showers include small plastic baby bottles stuffed with pastel candies and baby booties stuffed with potpourri or candy. If the gender of the baby is known, party favors would usually correspond by color: pink for a girl and blue for a boy.

Choosing a unique venue; a city park or botanical garden, buildings that incorporate green roofs in the space, a ” Not- for- Profit” space or art gallery.

Yes, you can have a party favors where everything will be in a way you ever wanted and dream.So, let’s go through some tips to help you out with planning of celebration of your matrimony.

I personally do not use the “auto” button on my camera for any filming. I prefer to control the camera rather than the camera control me. This is my personal choice and it really depends on the understanding of your camera and confidence in your own abilities. If you are not sure then by all means use the “auto function” for white balance, focus, exposure etc.

The DJ has NO light show, this is a very important factor, dance lighting sets the scene and gets everybody in a dance and party mood. Couples that I consult with before weddings, tells me of bad experiences they had at other weddings and the first question I ask is, “did the DJ have lighting?” And 90% of the time they reply with a NO. The other 10% is just bad DJ’ing or wrong song choices.

In addition, don’t assume wedding reception guests will be offended or annoyed by these active games. Most people report to wedding planners they truly enjoy being more active and having fun games to play during a wedding reception.

Comments Off on 5 Guidelines For Choosing Bridal Party Gifts